Advertise with us
Rates & Specs: Mainstage Playbill
|Back Cover (Color)||Full||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Inside Covers (Color)||Full||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Centerfold||Full||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Half Page||1/2 Page||$600||$675|
|Quarter Page||1/4 Vert.||$325||$375|
|Quarter Page||1/4 Horiz.||$325||$375|
|*Early rates apply to ads purchased by January 6, 2014.|
Playbill Advertising Guidelines
Please give these guidelines to your designer/printer with information on the size advertisement you have purchased and its horizontal or vertical orientation.
• Ad should be a PDF or JPEG with minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
• If your ad is not a PDF or JPEG, contact us directly before sending it.
• Ads will run in black and white (except for covers).
• We extend ad design services for no extra charge. If you would like to buy the rights to a Festival-designed ad for commercial purposes, the cost of the finalized ad is $100.
PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR PLAYBILL ADVERTISEMENTS IS Friday, March 21, 2014.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IN REPRODUCIBLE FORMAT IS Friday, April 4, 2014.
Rates & Specs: Playbill Insert
Maximum size 5.5in x 8.5in.
|Henry IV – Preview Nights||May 15 & 16||1,000||$100|
|Henry IV – Opening Weekend||May 17 & 18||4,000||$400|
|Henry V – Preview Nights||May 22 & 23||1,000||$100|
|Henry V – Opening Weekend||May 24 – 26||4,000||$400|
|Week 3||May 28 – June 2||6,500||$650|
|Week 4||June 4 – 9||6,500||$650|
|Closing Weekdays*||June 11 – 13||4,000||$400|
|Closing Weekend||June 14 & 15||6,500||$650|
|*No performances on Tuesdays|
Playbill Insert Guidelines
Please give these guidelines to your designer/printer for printing of your program insert.
• The maximum size of the insert is 5.5in W x 8.5in H.
• The responsibility of finding a printer, choosing paper and color options, etc. is left to the advertiser.
• We extend insert design services for a nominal fee. If you would like to buy the rights to a Festival-designed insert for commercial purposes, please contact Audra Fuhr at 314-531-9800 ext.110.
• It is the responsibility of the advertiser to deliver the appropriate number of printed inserts no later than the first day of the purchased time slot. (Drop off arrangements are made on an individual basis, either at the SFSTL offices or in Forest Park.)
PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR PLAYBILL INSERTS IS Friday, May 2, 2014.
To advertise with Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, please contact Marketing Assistant Audra Fuhr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.531.9800 ext. 110.